Providing Electrician Santa Rosa Homeowners Trust!
Get Your Free Quote
The Trusted Electric Services Santa Rosa CA Locals Depend On!
Getting new tiles for the kitchen or a fancy lawnmower might be fun, but nothing compares to the utter joy or convenience of having electrical upgrades in the house. Electrician Santa Rosa, CA has got you covered! We have been offering electrical promotions to our clients for years, and their satisfaction is always a treat for us.
Here are some standard upgrades clients request:
- Smart Home Features: As life gets busier, everyone wants to make mundane tasks more manageable. Fortunately, technology allows you to automate many things in your house. Electrical upgrades include smart thermostats, smart smoke alarms, remote-controlled heating and cooling, sprinkler systems, intelligent sensors, and remote-controlled blinds or drapes.
- Upgraded Panels: Any electrician in Santa Rosa, California will tell you that a panel upgrade is essential to hold up your modern appliances’ electrical needs. Households today use up to 50% more energy than they previously did. Thus, panel upgrades are helpful in meeting these higher energy demands.
- GFCIs Installation: Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters are intelligent devices that shut off power in case an appliance comes in contact with water. Installing GFCIs in outdoor areas, basements, and bathrooms are recommended.
- Charging Stations: Every household has a plethora of digital devices. With your laptops, phones, and tablets occupying the outlets, there’s no room for other appliances or equipment. Therefore, setting a designated charging station in the house frees up the outlets for other devices.
- Lighting: Many homeowners opt for lighting upgrades, such as LED or ambient lights. On the one hand, these upgrades help you save money and energy since modern lights are energy-efficient. On the other hand, they add an ambiance to your house, enhancing its coziness and beauty.