Santa Rosa Electrician Co
The Electrician Santa Rosa CA Locals Can Count On For A Job Well Done!
Get Your Free Quote
Santa Rosa Electrician Co
Choosing the right electrician for the job helps you save time, cost, and hassle. At Santa Rosa Electrician Co, this is exactly how we aim to serve our clients. With years of service under our belt, our licensed and insured electricians Santa Rosa or Santa Rosa solar electricians practice commitment in everything we do.
From electrical repairs to upgrades, our electricians are the jacks of all electrical trades. We understand the harms that are often associated with electrical work, and that’s why we strive to give our clients full peace of mind through our professionalism.
When searching for an electrician Santa Rosa or even a solar panel electrician Santa Rosa, you’ll come across many amateurs who claim to be professionals. Therefore, it can be hard to decide who to trust. However, at Santa Rosa Electrician Co, our partnered contractors are each fully bonded, insured, and licensed.
Moreover, we offer a full satisfaction guarantee for our services. Since our team is versed in rewiring services, repairs, upgrades, and electrical installations, there’s no room for disappointment.
Why Choose Us?
We don’t make hollow claims. All our services are backed with professionalism and positive reviews. Here are some reasons you should choose us when looking for electrician Santa Rosa.
Have an emergency situation at 2 am in the morning? Don’t worry; we offer emergency electrical services all day, any day. Electrical mishaps are not to be ignored, nor should their repair be delayed.
That’s why we are at your doorstep at a single call. Get in touch with us as soon as there is an emergency, and one of our electricians will be on their way.
We understand the sensitivity of some electrical tasks. Thus, our electricians are insured, ensuring your peace of mind and satisfaction.
We don’t merely claim to be the best at what we do. In fact, each of our partnered electricians are licensed by the state, thus, providing you a worry-free experience.
When you contact us to request a service, our representatives will give you an honest and transparent upfront cost. We want the process to be easy and convenient for you.
When you hire us for your electrical repairs or installations, you’ll never have to be surprised by hidden costs. Plus, our services are reasonably priced because we don’t want anyone to overlook their electrical needs simply because the services’ costs are too high.
Services We Offer
Residential Home Rewiring Services
Do you know if your wiring is outdated, it can be an electrical hazard? Moreover, if you have knob-and-tube or aluminum wiring, they need replacements since they pose a fire risk.
By updating your wiring system, you’ll be doing yourself and your wallet a favor. Our electricians can easily take care of rewiring since we’ve been doing it for years now. Whether you have an older house or you need to rewire the system due to code requirements, we do it all.
Here are some reasons for you to contact us today for electrical rewiring services:
- Higher Electrical Capacity: Older wiring systems usually have a capacity of 60am, which isn’t sufficient to run all modern appliances. If there’s a high load on the system, there can be a risk of damage, such as appliance malfunctioning, burnt devices, and house fires. Rewiring cranks up the electrical capacity to 100ams, ensuring your appliances run without any damage.
- Improved Safety: Rewiring also makes your house safer. Older wires can lead to shock and fire, especially if there are power fluctuations. Furthermore, bad wiring might cause the failure of smoke detectors, which is a risk you can’t afford to take.
- Prevents Overheating: Older wiring contains brittle plastic, which offers low insulation. Moreover, the coating of these wires cannot sustain high heat. Once we rewire them, you won’t have to worry about overheating.
- Cheaper Insurance: You’ll have to pay a higher insurance cost for homes with older wires. On the other hand, if you opt for rewiring services, insurance won’t be so expensive. Plus, rewiring also increases your home’s market value.
Are you wondering: should I rewire my house Santa Rosa? Call us today, and we’ll help you find out.
Generator Installation and Repair
If you’ve purchased a whole-house generator and intend to connect it to your home’s electrical supply, it’s no DIY job. Instead, you need the services of a professional electrician Santa Rosa California for a home generator installation Santa Rosa CA.
Likewise, commercial generators keep the workflow running even in case of a power outage. At Santa Rosa Electrician Co, we offer home generator installation Santa Rosa CA and repair services.
Our home generator installation Santa Rosa CA services have been trusted by residential and commercial clients for years.
Give us a call today and talk to a representative about your generator model and the repairs it needs.
Electrical Repair Services
Electrical repair services can range from installations to fixing a breaker or broken socket. Whatever your needs are, when you need a reliable electrician Santa Rosa California, you should come to us.
Older homes often have a tough time keeping up with the electrical needs of modern appliances, such as flat-screen TVs, automatic washing machines, and dryers. In case any of your appliances malfunctions or stops functioning entirely, our team is at your beck and call.
Similarly, if an outlet is giving any trouble or has amperage fluctuations, we can fix that too. If the outlet is hot to touch or you hear unusual noises from the fuse box, you need to immediately contact a Santa Rosa electrician.
Performing electrical repairs yourself is not just harmful but may also worsen the problem, making its reversal even costlier. Thus, it would be best if you left it to us to take care of all your repair needs.
If you notice anything out of the ordinary, be prompt in getting professional help.
Emergency Electrical Services
In today’s world, we’re so used to electricity that when there’s a blackout or any part of the house loses power, most of our activities suddenly come to a halt.
In a situation where you can’t use your electric stove, charge your phone, or entertain yourself with TV, it’s easy to get frustrated. We realize that electric problems don’t only happen during business hours.
That’s why we offer emergency electrical services at any time of the day so that you don’t have to spend the night in the dark or with a continually tripping breaker. Here are some common electrical emergencies.
If one part of your home is taking up too much power, the overload can trip the circuit. Most homeowners are aware that they need to check their breaker box. But that only works in normal situations.
If the breaker continually trips or has been tripping for a few days, there’s surely an underlying electrical problem. So, you need a Santa Rosa electrician to look at your breaker box and diagnose the electrical issue before an accident happens.
If one or two rooms in your house lose power, you might consider waiting till the morning to get an electrician Santa Rosa CA. However, if the whole house is plunged into darkness, it’s better to call us for our emergency services.
Check outside to see if other houses have power. If no, then it’s definitely a problem in your wiring system.
Flickering Appliances or Lights
On the surface, lights flickering on and off occasionally might not seem like a concern. However, if it’s happening too often and you’re worried about your appliances burning, you need to consult a residential or commercial electrician Santa Rosa.
Getting new tiles for the kitchen or a fancy lawnmower might be fun, but nothing compares to the utter joy or convenience of having electrical upgrades in the house. We have been offering electrical upgrades to our clients for years, and their satisfaction is always a treat for us.
Here are some common upgrades clients request:
- Smart Home Features: As life gets busier, everyone wants to make the mundane tasks easier. Fortunately, technology allows you to automate many things in your house. Some electrical upgrades in this regard include smart thermostats, smart smoke alarms, remote-controlled heating, cooling, and sprinkler system, smart sensors, and remote-controlled blinds or drapes.
- Upgraded Panels: Any solar panel electrician Santa Rosa or commercial electrician Santa Rosa CA, will tell you a panel upgrade is important to hold up your modern appliances’ electrical needs. Households today are using up to 50% more energy than they previously did. Thus, panel upgrades are useful in meeting these higher energy demands.
- GFCIs Installation: Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters are smart devices that shut off power in case an appliance comes in contact with water. It’s recommended to install GFCIs in outdoor areas, basements, and bathrooms.
- Charging Stations: Every household has a plethora of digital devices. With your laptops, phones, and tablets occupying the outlets, there’s no room for other appliances or equipment. Therefore, setting a designated charging station in the house frees up the outlets for other appliances.
- Lighting: Many homeowners opt for lighting upgrades, such as LED or ambient lights. On the one hand, these upgrades help you save money and energy since modern lights are energy-efficient. On the other, they add an ambiance to your house, enhancing its coziness and beauty.
Code Violation Repairs
Electrical Code violations are a risk for you and your family. Now, they may be due to an outdated home or your inexperienced DIY attempts at fixing or installing something. Whatever the cause may be, our team of electrician Santa Rosa is here to provide repairs.
Here are a few common violations you should know about.
Knob and Tube Wiring
Back in the late 1800s, knob and tube wiring was considered the best there is. However, today, we know that it’s dangerous since the wires have disintegrating insulation and are not grounded.
Thus, if your home was built in the early 1900s or any time before 1950, make sure to get the rewiring done for your home. Besides safeguarding your family, it will also enable you to get a good deal on insurance.
New Lights On Old Wiring
Likewise, if new light fixtures are installed on old wiring, they can overload the system. Older wires can withstand up to 60 degrees Celsius, but modern ones work perfectly even at 90 degrees Celsius.
If the wiring in your home is from earlier than 1987, you should contact us to install new wiring for new light fixtures. Check the insulation jacket of the wiring to find the manufacturing date.
If there’s no date, it’s confirmed that the wires are pre-1987.
Updating Outdated Electrical Installations
Unfortunately, most homeowners do not check their electrical system’s condition periodically. As professionals, we know that electrical wiring tends to wear out over the years and needs to be updated.
Malfunctioning electrical installations create a fire hazard, putting your family at risk. If the wiring becomes overheated or is exposed to heat, it may start sparking, leading to a house fire.
Likewise, outdated installations increase the risk of electrocution. Due to the deterioration in wiring, the insulation might be patchy.
Often, outdated electrical installations are the reason for the shorter lifespan of your electrical appliances. Furthermore, a faulty installation might not support your dryer, dishwasher, or other machines, becoming a nuisance in the long run.
It’s time to search for an electrician in Santa Rosa, CA, when you notice the following problems:
- Breakers trip frequently
- Lights flicker and go dim
- Sparking outlets
- Burning smell from appliances or a certain section in the house
- A tingling feeling when you touch electrical appliances
- Fuses keep blowing
Apart from this, here are a few things you should keep in mind:
- All outlets and switches in your house should be cool to touch at all times. If there are scorch marks or the outlets get too hot, it’s a sign of a problem with the wiring.
- If there’s smoke coming out of an appliance, you should immediately turn it off. Then, check the socket for any signs of overheating or burning. Make sure you turn off the circuit breaker until help arrives.
- With time, the connections between switches and electrical wires can loosen. You should check all outlets in your house periodically and ensure the wires are secure and in place.